WordPress + Content Management System Customization
Easily make website updates without the help of a developer!
Custom WordPress + CMS website design and development in New Orleans, Louisiana
A content management system (CMS) enables you to alter content on your website without the need for a web designer. It can give you the capacity to update any of your website content including text, images, videos and animation. Updating content regularly creates a more professional appearance for your website. It can also substantially improve your search engine ranking.
Because you can update your own website content, a CMS design is one the most affordable types of website maintenance available. Basic content changes are now something your organization can complete independently and at it’s leisure – anytime, and requiring only an internet connection. We encourage our clients to make their own updates and will provide you with the basic training to do so.
You’ll be amazed at how easy it is to make basic changes to content through any internet browser. Our content management system will look and feel similar to the Microsoft Word interface and is simple for anyone to work with. Not needing to to know HTML or any code to use a CMS only makes the idea of a CMS that much more appealing.
We have extensive experience with content management systems including WordPress, Joomla!, Drupal, and more!
Content Management Tools allow you to do such things as:
- Keep your content current
- Post and manage interactive content (videos, photos, podcasts, etc.)
- Create and maintain a blog
- Update news pages
- Create and maintain featured products in eCommerce storefronts
- Add or delete products for inventory management in eCommerce storefronts
- Add services
Don’t have the time to update the website content yourself? WE OFFER SWIFT TURNAROUND FOR UPDATING YOUR CONTENT FOR YOU.
Our CMS design services are an excellent solution for you if you want to:
- Enhance your organization’s image with fresh and relevant website content.
- Complete basic site updates on your own.
- Free yourself from a pricey business relationship with a web designer.
- Update your content and images when you want to instead of waiting on your web designer.