What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
At Sideways Designs we know that having a great-looking website is only half the battle in achieving a successful website. What good is a beautiful design if no one can FIND the website? Effective online marketing can help your organization’s message reach your target audience and bring visitors to your website. There are hundreds of millions of websites on the web today, and our Search Engine Optimization and Marketing services will help yours stand out.
Sideways Designs specializes in Search Engine Optimization (SEO). SEO is the process of optimizing a website by editing and manipulating its code, inserting keywords, using proper meta/title tags, and much more.
There are two key components to a successful SEO campaign. The first is on-site marketing which consists of editing content, metatags, keyword integration and updating your website regularly with relevant and interesting content (by means of news, blogs, etc.). The second is off-site marketing which includes publishing relevant content on the Internet by means of backlink building, blogs, article submissions, press release distribution and social networking.
Our approach to Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Each of our SEO services clients bring a different and distinct set of SEO challenges which require a personalized strategy to obtain the results necessary to improve website visibility and visitors from the SEO campaign. Based in New Orleans, LA, Sideways Designs will help raise your visitors and sales through the two distinct phases of our SEO campaign – on-site SEO and off-site link building.
SEO phase 1 – On-site Search Engine Optimization SEO Services:
In phase 1 we analyze your website and recommend SEO adjustments to optimize your website in order to more effectively target the prospective site visitors that you are focusing on for your organization and throughout your website. The following list contains the standard elements that we will optimize during the on-site SEO phase. But bear in mind, because each website is 100% unique there might be other elements that are site-wide or on specific pages that we will need to modify as part of the SEO campaign.
In order to improve visibility and attract more visitors, we recommend that you optimize every page of your site . The first phase of our SEO method includes::
- Search Engine Optimization Strategy – We will evaluate the history of your site, identify and analyze your online competitors and will perform an analysis of the tailor-made strategy we have created to optimize your website.
- SEO Keyword Research – We will perform an in depth study of your industry and determine which keywords and keyword phrases will most benefit the optimization of your website.
- SEO Keyword Selection – Based on the content of each page, we will select the most relevant keyword phrases accordingly for each specific page of your website.
- SEO Content Suggestions – We will conduct a comprehensive evaluation of the content of your website and we will seamlessly integrate the chosen keywords within the existing content for each page of your website.
- Meta Tag Copywriting – We will create customized meta tags for your site that will include the following for each page: Title Tag, Description Meta Tag, H1 Tags and Image Tags.
- Further On-site SEO Modifications – If it is necessary we will create a new XML sitemap and will analyze re-write the URL structure of your site.
SEO phase 2 – Relevant Off-site SEO Link Building Services:
Phase 2 is just as important in the optimization of a website as phase 1. To ensure that the site is optimized for the long term, every website must build relevant incoming links to their website, otherwise known as backlinks, from many various sources to improve their visibility online. Our SEO link building procedure will assist in increasing visitors, improving your brand online and, over time, will aid in developing a degree of “search engine trust”.
After completing a review of your website’s inbound links and comparing them to your competitors, we will assemble a relevant, white hat SEO link building program including:
- Search Engine Submission: Creation of organization listings in the top local search engine directories.
- Directory Submission: Submission of your site to top quality relevant directories.
- Online Press Releases & Publicity: Creation and online distribution of newsworthy press releases.
- Social Networking: Creation of social networking profiles for your business.
- Article Marketing: Creation and online distribution of relevant topic articles that relate to your business.
- Blog Commenting: Submission of well-crafted comments on relevant blogs.
- Video Marketing: If organization videos exist, submission of videos to top video portals.
- Industry Websites & Associations: Identification and submission of links (where applicable) to relevant industry websites
Search Engine Optimization will help bridge the gap between having a great-looking website and having a website that people can find and will actually visit – contact us today to find out how we can help YOU with your SEO!
Note: If you are just looking for a standard website design, please note that we always include standard on-site SEO with every new design. Check out the website design section to learn more.